We believe, that knowledge exchange and networking among art professionals is a key to foster international cultural projects. Thus we are not only participating at international conferences but we also often organize them. Pro Progressione has long experience in organizing professional conferences and workshops in different field of art and art management from 20 to 500 people.
We have unique events but we also combine them with other initiatives, such as festivals, exhibitions etc. These gatherings are often the starting points for longer collaborations, common cultural initiatives with our new partners.
In the recent year we have organized among others:
- IETM plenary meeting in Budapest for 500 professionals in 2015
- Creative Europe – Focus on the Danube-region to foster international cooperation among the countries in our region, over 150 guests including high-profile EU representatives
- Mid-term meeting for TANDEM Turkey program for 40 professionals from all over Europe
- Networking and brainstorming days for European Heritage Lable sites, hosting also the EU Commissioner responsible for culture, inviting about 20 professionals
- ORACLE Cultural Network annual meeting in 2019
- 17th International Mit Ost Festival with 300 participants in 2019.
Pro Progressione is experienced in a wide range of activities connected to professional conferences:
selecting and inviting local partners · selection and organization of professional program · selecting and inviting professional facilitators · organizing venues · wide-range of off-programs and evening activities · PR and communication · entire logistics from travel to accomodation and catering
The members of Pro Progressione team have been guests of professional workshops and conferences all over the world, making the quality of our work highly professional. We always keep social and environmental issues in our focus, using all the possibilities to widen the program, make it more interesting for our guests.